[squeak-dev] Re: Squeak release process - CI server

Frank Shearar frank.shearar at gmail.com
Tue Jul 31 11:29:16 UTC 2012

On 27 July 2012 13:27, Frank Shearar <frank.shearar at gmail.com> wrote:
> On 27 July 2012 13:25, Sean P. DeNigris <sean at clipperadams.com> wrote:
>>
>> Sean P. DeNigris wrote
>>>
>>> you can use e.g. $WORKSPACE in your scripts instead of hardcoding the
>>> path, making it easy to move things around on the server.
>>>

>> I made a pull request on github with the changes...
>
> That's what happens when I'm too slow to commit! I'm making some other
> changes as well: saving snapshots as a new image, for starters.
>
> Thanks!

OK, so we have a git repository containing the bits necessary for
running CI tests. I don't know if we have two missing ingredients: git
installed on squeak-ci, and the jenkins plugin for git. I _may_ be
able to install the latter (I haven't tried), given that I have
Jenkins credentials. Who might I presume upon to install a recent git?
(It ought to be as simple as an apt-get.) Chris Cunnington?

frank