[squeak-dev] [ANN] Aida Workshop Online

Janko Mivšek janko.mivsek at eranova.si
Thu Jun 7 12:30:26 UTC 2012

Dear Squeakers,

Note that Aida/Web mailing list and also FTP server with Aida OneClick
downloads are currently down due to last week server failure. But you
can load everything needed with ConfigurationOfAida (on Pharo):

  Gofer new
    squeaksource: 'MetacelloRepository';
    package: 'ConfigurationOfAida';
    load.

  (Smalltalk at: #ConfigurationOfAida) load.

So, first step to do: how to do the same on latest Squeak?

I hope mailman list manager and FTP will be ready soon. Please don't
loose patience, everything will be ready until the worksop begins.

Best regards
Janko

--
Janko Mivšek