[squeak-dev] help loading latest Squeak FFI

Chris Muller asqueaker at gmail.com
Sat Jun 9 16:11:30 UTC 2012

> I did remember correctly, it is in the workspace: click the "Help" menu, and choose the "Extending the system" item.

The "head" release of FFI can now be loaded straight from SqueakMap.

I also made FFI Community-Supported in SqueakMap, so anyone can add a
new release (but not update Andreas' old releases).  When we put out
the next version of Squeak, whatever the individual package versions
of FFI should be put in as a fixed-configuration release designated
for Squeak4.4.

The head release should never need to be updated again (unless the
package structure of FFI changes).