[squeak-dev] IWST'12 Extended Deadline

Alain Plantec alain.plantec at univ-brest.fr
Thu Jun 14 16:28:20 UTC 2012

Dear Smalltalkers,

We would like to inform you that we will extend the deadline for IWST 2012 submission to Monday, June 25th. We have received several requests asking for a delay concerning the submission deadline. Please can you disseminate this information and use the CFP to invite some of your colleagues/students/partners to submit papers. Your support is essential to make IWST 2012 a success.

Please find attached to this message the CFP (with deadline extension), so as you can disseminate the CFP through your own mailing lists. We also hope you will be able to submit some of your contributions.

Home page:http://www.esug.org/Conferences/2012/International-Workshop---IWST-2012
Submission:http://www.easychair.org/conferences/?conf=iwst2012

Thank you for your interest in IWST'2012 and if you have any questions, feel free to contact us, it will be our pleasure to exchange with you.

Best regards,
Program Co-chairs
Loïc Lagadec, Alain Plantec
Lab-STICC, Université de Bretagne Occidentale