[squeak-dev] ss3 and gemsource down

Dale Henrichs dhenrich at vmware.com
Fri Jun 15 05:43:46 UTC 2012

I have not been given an official estimate for when the sites will be back on-line, but it is possible that they could be down through Sunday, so I guess you should be prepared for the worst.

FWIW, there are number of other corporate sites that have also been impacted by this unanticipated outage...

We are working on getting the sites back online as quickly as possible.

Perhaps I will have more information in the morning (PDT0 and perhaps the sites will also be back online.

Dale