[squeak-dev] The Trunk: Tools-fbs.413.mcz

Levente Uzonyi leves at elte.hu
Mon Jun 18 12:52:02 UTC 2012

On Mon, 18 Jun 2012, Frank Shearar wrote:

> On 11 June 2012 20:45,  <commits at source.squeak.org> wrote:
>> Frank Shearar uploaded a new version of Tools to project The Trunk:
>> http://source.squeak.org/trunk/Tools-fbs.413.mcz

>> Name: Tools-fbs.413
>> Author: fbs
>> Time: 11 June 2012, 8:45:35.501 pm
>> UUID: 04131505-191d-4f46-ba9e-64195d2ed007
>> Ancestors: Tools-eem.412
>>
>> #showComment is identical to #showingDocumentation, and only has 1 sender, compared to #showingDocumentation's 9 senders. Both these messages belong to CodeHolder's internal protocols (so only it and its descendants use these methods).
>>
>> =============== Diff against Tools-eem.412 ===============
>
> I suspect I haven't followed the full procedure for committing to
> Trunk. What should I do with the Tools-fbs.413 in the Inbox? Do we
> delete those, or...?

When I commit to the Inbox and it's time to push the package to the Trunk,
then I use the web interface to move the package from one repo to the
other. Since this package is already in the Trunk, just move it to the
Threated Inbox via the web interface. There are dedicated buttons for
these operations thanks to Bert.

Levente