[squeak-dev] Source RPM for Squeak-4.4.7.2357

Ajay Garg ajaygargnsit at gmail.com
Sun Jun 24 13:23:30 UTC 2012

Hi all.

I have created a SRC RPM for Squeak-4.4.7.2357.

Kindly let me know, where I may upload it (I wonder that attaching the
src-rpm in this mail, might cause the message rejection).

The main files of interest are ::

a)
squeak-vm.spec

b)
Mpeg3Plugin.patch (Required to play MP3s)
Thanks to Dr. Bert Freudenberg for the catch and the fix !!

c)
ARMbuildFailFix.patch (Required to get the build done on ARM).

Details of patches are included in the corresponding patches themselves.

All that is needed to be done is
                        """rpmbuild -ba
/path/to/rpmbuild/SPECS/squeak-vm.spec"""
and it will include compilation + packaging + cleanup (on the build
machine).

Thanks and Regards,
Ajay