[squeak-dev] Re: Environments

Teleplacer andreas.raab at gmx.de
Tue Jun 26 09:34:23 UTC 2012

Wow. Best approach I've seen so far. Ever. Simple, direct, to the point.
In particular after looking at the code - it is complete enough to be
practically
useful, yet simple enough so that things can be changed if they don't work
out in the way expected. People who don't like it can completely ignore it,
people who want to use it have something to work with. It's just like having
your cake and eating it, too :-)

I would use it.

Cheers,
  - Andreas