[squeak-dev] Re: Environment(s) serving web pages

Teleplacer andreas.raab at gmx.de
Thu Jun 28 08:41:52 UTC 2012

Chris Cunnington-3 wrote

> (I would have used GreenNeon, but WebClient restricts one port per
> image. It has a singleton, etc. KomHttpServer lets you have as many
> ports per image as you'd like.)

Not sure what you mean. Do you mean you'd like to have one WebServer
instance listening on multiple ports? What would be the use case for this?
This would be simple to add, I just hadn't considered it.

If you mean creating multiple WebServer instances, this is of course
possible, simply by doing:
  wc8080 := WebServer new listenOn: 8080.
  wc8888 := WebServer new listenOn: 8888.
etc.