Squeak.org starving... and what to do about it - if so. (was Re: [squeak-dev] Environments)

Chris Muller asqueaker at gmail.com
Thu Jun 28 20:42:34 UTC 2012

The idea of getting a lot out of a little.  I'm not a student of it
(yet), but I'm intrigued by the aspect of Aikido that "directs" the
energy of the opposer rather than head-on resistance.  Obviously this
requires less power, like "Moving 100 pounds with 4 ounces" of T'ai
Chi.  For Squeak the opposer are the challenges that faced, the
directing represents incremental advancement.