[squeak-dev] Wish to join Squeak team

Bert Freudenberg bert at freudenbergs.de
Thu Mar 8 14:28:46 UTC 2012

On 08.03.2012, at 15:04, 강진오 wrote:
> I made my Squeak run&speak in my language.
> And I saw the comment in KoreanEnvironment class that says the team is looking for who understand Korean.
> It is my language, and want Squeak to understand it.
> How can I join the team?
>
> - Jin-oh -

There are three at least three parts to this. For one, we need the actual translations. These are managed at

	http://translate.sugarlabs.org/projects/etoys_new/

This is not only for Etoys, but for all Squeak development tools, too. As you can see, Korean is about 22% done. To join that team you just need to sign up on the website. The FAQ there explains how to join the localization list.

Secondly, there may be bugs in Korean Etoys. So you might want to download the Etoys 5.0 beta from

	http://squeakland.org/download/

and check that it is working as intended, and if not, help fixing that. To do so you may submit fixes to the Etoys inbox, and you may want to subscribe to the etoys-dev mailing list: