[squeak-dev] Using Etoys-To-Go-5.0-Beta-1 Toma 2

Edgar J. De Cleene edgardec2005 at gmail.com
Sat Mar 10 09:21:45 UTC 2012

On 3/9/12 1:09 PM, "Bert Freudenberg" <bert at freudenbergs.de> wrote:

> Not sure why you would need the preload. If you change the #translated call to
> not actually use GetText, then there should be almost no other dependencies?

Sorry for being slow to understand but....

http://img841.imageshack.us/img841/1272/gettext.jpg

Seems me you have dependencies.

If I start from fresh Squeak 4.4 and use FileContenstBrowser for seeing my
hack without install say 4 new classes.

And some classes in the two images was not the same IMHO.

Seems Etoys and Squeak diverge so much from common ancestrum .

I continue try to have a Monticello version which loads and do not hang

Edgar