Use last image 11925 please (was Re: [squeak-dev] Trunk broken?)

Edgar J. De Cleene edgardec2005 at gmail.com
Wed Mar 14 21:27:46 UTC 2012

On 3/14/12 4:42 PM, "Nicolas Cellier" <nicolas.cellier.aka.nice at gmail.com>
wrote:

> Didn't the missing methods migrate into the GetText package ?
> If it was the case, then we could make the update work with a proper
> MCconfiguration with proper load order...
>
> Using the diffs reported in the mailing list, it's impossible to tell, since
> they are against a version which was not added or not reported...
>
> Let's ask Edgar...
>
> Nicolas

Well I use the Squeak4.4-11920.image and update to 11925 without any
troubles.
Delete the 11920 and put this into ftp

I copy the ancestors from my repository to trunk for see if this help you.

Anyway as I said , like to start from last 4.3 and do all updates with non
Cog and have two images clearly labeled.
One as Cog and one as non Cog