[squeak-dev] Bookmorph script buttons not cloning well

Gary Dunn garydunnhi at gmail.com
Fri Mar 16 23:06:51 UTC 2012

I have a bookmorph with a script-firing button on the page. The script
is attached to the book. When I add a new page the script does not
fire, even though when I hover over it the balloon help displays the
same message, same object names. I tried cloning a working button,
"make a sibling instance" on the button's red menu, same thing. Even
selecting "open underlying scriptor" brings up the correct script, it
just doesn't fire.

Also tried "sight target" but after that clicking the button triggers
a DNU "BookMorph(Object)>>doesNotUnderstand: #runScript:

Anyone have a fix?

--
Gary Dunn
Honolulu