[squeak-dev] The Trunk: Tools-nice.399.mcz

commits at source.squeak.org commits at source.squeak.org
Sun Mar 25 10:50:29 UTC 2012

Nicolas Cellier uploaded a new version of Tools to project The Trunk:
http://source.squeak.org/trunk/Tools-nice.399.mcz

Name: Tools-nice.399
Author: nice
Time: 25 March 2012, 12:48:16.254 pm
UUID: 1b7cabc7-f138-4304-bf9f-0b628d9457f2
Ancestors: Tools-nice.398

When an Error occurs while printing the selected field, the Text describing the field holds an error message in red ink.
When a field without error is then selected, the ink did remain red.
Correct this and let it turn black again.
I see your red error and want to paint it black, no colors anymore I want'em to turn black, etc...

=============== Diff against Tools-nice.398 ===============

Item was changed:
  ----- Method: Inspector>>selectionPrintString (in category 'selecting') -----
  selectionPrintString
  	| text |
+ 	selectionUpdateTime := [text := [(self selection printStringLimitedTo: 5000) asText]
- 	selectionUpdateTime := [text := [self selection printStringLimitedTo: 5000]
  						on: Error
  						do: [text := self printStringErrorText.
  							text
  								addAttribute: TextColor red