[squeak-dev] Re: Etoys 5.0 RC 2

karl ramberg karlramberg at gmail.com
Thu Mar 29 18:05:26 UTC 2012

On Thu, Mar 29, 2012 at 2:03 PM, Edgar J. De Cleene
<edgardec2005 at gmail.com>wrote:

> On 3/29/12 8:41 AM, "Bert Freudenberg" <bert at freudenbergs.de> wrote:
>
> > One thing I'd like to see is an example project showing how to use the
> > Smalltalk tools. That would be the right place to explain the
> eToyFriendly
> > preference. (And maybe we can finally fix the spelling to etoyFriendly)
> >
> > - Bert -
>
> Ok, try do do such Project.
> And began to study how load Etoys pr. Files in trunk.
> Also trunk could use this.
>
> Alternative.
>
> >From Etoys or Squeak be able to load YouTube video.
> Maybe someone do this before and only need a window with links.
>
> Edgar

We have a Google Summer of Code project porting video plugins / support
code from OpenQwaq.
If that pan out we could some day have nice video from you tube in image,
maybe.
And also publish to you tube would be nice.

If you know of any student that have interest in such a project look at:
http://gsoc2012.esug.org/projects/openqwaq-video

Karl