[squeak-dev] [ANN] new release of muO, musical objects for Squeak

Stéphane Rollandin lecteur at zogotounga.net
Fri Mar 30 11:11:35 UTC 2012

> " It runs in Windows and Linux systems while at the moment only part of it
> are available for MacOS, were it will not behave as an integrated system. ?
>
> Could say more about MacOS differences?
> Some of the system could do not run in Mac ?

The system is made of several software components linked via scripts and
TCP/IP. I have a Windows system at home, and a virtual Ubuntu, so I can
ensure that the glue code works. On the other hand, I have no Mac
around, so I can only provide the two main components by themselves:
Csound-X for Emacs (which should work fine) and muO (a Squeak image, so
it should work fine also). What's missing is the proper settings for
connecting them together.

Best regards,

Stef