FW: [squeak-dev] The Trunk: System-ul.477.mcz

Edgar J. De Cleene edgardec2005 at gmail.com
Fri Mar 30 11:39:57 UTC 2012

------ Forwarded Message
> From: <commits at source.squeak.org>
> Date: Fri, 30 Mar 2012 10:56:29.998 0000
> To: <squeak-dev at lists.squeakfoundation.org>,
> <packages at lists.squeakfoundation.org>
> Subject: [squeak-dev] The Trunk: System-ul.477.mcz
>
> Levente Uzonyi uploaded a new version of System to project The Trunk:
> http://source.squeak.org/trunk/System-ul.477.mcz

> Name: System-ul.477
> Author: ul
> Time: 30 March 2012, 12:27:45.894 pm
> UUID: fb2ac551-9367-134f-9872-2f65037f69ff
> Ancestors: System-dtl.476
>
> - restored the original behavior of SystemNavigation >> #allCallsOn:from:, so
> it returns calls in subclasses too
> - temporarily restored NaturalLanguageTranslator class >> #translationSuffix
> so FileList can be used again
>
> =============== Diff against System-dtl.476 ===============
>
> Item was added:
> + ----- Method: NaturalLanguageTranslator class>>translationSuffix (in
> category 'accessing') -----
> + translationSuffix
> +
> +  ^'translation'!
>
> Item was changed:
>   ----- Method: SystemNavigation>>allCallsOn:from: (in category 'query') -----
>   allCallsOn: aSymbol from: aBehavior
> +  "Answer a sorted collection of all the methods from aBehavior and it's
> subclasses that call on aSymbol."
> -  "Answer a sorted collection of all the methods from aBehavior that call on
> aSymbol."
>
> +  ^self allCallsOn: aSymbol fromBehaviors: aBehavior withAllSubclasses
> sorted: true!
> -  ^self allCallsOn: aSymbol fromBehaviors: { aBehavior } sorted: true!

------ End of Forwarded Message

I working....

Maybe not enough smart or not enough fast.

But I found the trouble Nicolas report and delete all file-services in
NaturalLanguageTranslator
And do FileList initialize

Save the Squeak4.4-11969.image and when restarting no problem.

Figuring how traslate this to trunk as "we don't like have working .image in
ftp"

Maybe I should learn to have my mouth closed and do not volunteering.
But Squeak is in comatose state.

If my mistakes awake some Masters, then so be it

Regards

Edgar