[squeak-dev] The Trunk: Morphic-cmm.606.mcz

Chris Muller asqueaker at gmail.com
Fri Mar 30 20:36:48 UTC 2012

Well, that was the primary _effect_ I want -- not a side-effect.

The problem with picking up by the black halo (top center) is comes
when I want to drop it somewhere.  I can't get the positioning I want,
especially if its near the edge of the screen.

Allow me to turn the question back to you?  Why do we have two types
of grabs for Morphs depending on how we pick it up?  One which
attaches the Morph to the hand, another which attaches the halo to the
hand and leaves the Morph following along well below the hand (and
making it difficult to operate DnD interfaces)...

Thanks..