[squeak-dev] Re: AioPlugin and SqueakSSL plugin included in Cocoa (please test)

Sean P. DeNigris sean at clipperadams.com
Wed May 2 13:38:54 UTC 2012

EstebanLM wrote

> I added AioPlugin and SqueakSSL plugins in Cocoa builds.

Thanks, Esteban!!! This is so cool :) No more injecting a working copy of
ssl into all my vms... Your hard work is really, really appreciated. In the
Smalltalk tradition, I will buy you a beer next conference, lol!

EstebanLM wrote

> Can you test and provide feedback?

Abso-freakin-lutely (I don't know if that translates from American, but it's
a very big "yes")

Sean