[squeak-dev] FFI repo

David T. Lewis lewis at mail.msen.com
Tue May 8 00:58:30 UTC 2012

On Mon, May 07, 2012 at 04:37:54PM -0700, Sean P. DeNigris wrote:
> Is FFI mirrored anywhere besides http://source.squeakfoundation.org/FFI ,
> which seems to be down?
>
> Thanks.
> Sean

I don't know if there is a mirror, but source.squeak.org is on line now,
so it may have been a brief outage.

I don't recall the original home of the FFI archive, but we moved it to
the Squeak server a few years ago for safekeeping, because its original
location was either read-only or disappearing for some reason.

Hopefully SqueakSource is not suffering a similar fate ... it seems
to be dying and there is a lot of stuff there that I would not want
to see lost.

Dave