[squeak-dev] Re: Squeak 4.3 released

Chris Muller asqueaker at gmail.com
Wed May 9 17:58:39 UTC 2012

Colin, if would you not mind making a head version on SM, then the
reward for this is that the "publisher" (you) is then able to post
latest updates to the public by:

    - Open your OB dev image with latest versioned packages.
    - Open a MC working-copy browser,
    - select the MC repository which hosts the OB packages
    - Select "copy image versions here" from the menu.

For whichever packages which are already present _only in that
repository_, the versions currently loaded in the image will be copied
there.  This is just a convenient way to have one-click publishing of
project-updates involving multiple MC packages.

Now the public has one-click access to the latest OB by simply
installing the head version (with your current Metacello script).  No
more updating of SM is needed, except to create a fixed-config for
each new release of Squeak (which should load specific versions only).