[squeak-dev] Fun with spock (NativeBoost FFI)

Lawson English lenglish5 at cox.net
Tue May 15 00:38:31 UTC 2012

I am trying to implement an asString method for gmp floats but I don't
quite see how.

Prototype for getting a string is:

"Function: char * mpf_get_str (char *str, mp_exp_t *expptr, int base,
size_t n_digits, mpf_t op)"

where mp_exp_t *expptr   is just a pointer to a long, and size_t is just
a long.  I don't get how to set up the primitive call and how to evoke
it in the asString method.

--
Squeak from the very start (introduction to Squeak and Pharo Smalltalk for the (almost) complete and compleate beginner).
https://www.youtube.com/playlist?list=PL6601A198DF14788D&feature=view_all