[squeak-dev] Re: [Pharo-project] Implementors of...

Igor Stasenko siguctua at gmail.com
Wed May 16 00:46:29 UTC 2012

i don't understand one thing:
 we have shout, and it parses the source code to highlight it correctly,
which means that it knows where each keyword selector starts,
where it ends..
still we cannot navigate the code just by clicking on selector part or
to variable name.
the most annoying is when you have nested sends.. and sender/implementors often
fail to work..

--
Best regards,
Igor Stasenko.