[squeak-dev] 4.3 simulator simulating Cuis

Chris Cunnington smalltalktelevision at gmail.com
Wed May 16 15:17:55 UTC 2012

http://thiscontext.wordpress.com/2012/03/03/249/

Hi Craig,

In anticipation of the Spoon weekend you're about to have, I was
wondering if you might collect the changes you made to
InterpreterSimulator, make a patch for VMMaker, and release it with your
Dropbox the way you did with that Glass EC2 AMI script?

I think people would be delighted to load a 4.3 with VMMaker (
http://lists.squeakfoundation.org/pipermail/squeak-dev/2011-November/162036.html
), add your patch, and then simulate (using a non-Cog virtual machine
http://www.squeakland.org/download/ ) a Cuis or 4.3 image with something
similar to:

InterpreterSimulator simulate:
'/Users/craig/me/behavior/spoon/systems/memories/squeak/cuis/Cuis3.3-1024/craig.image'

Thanks,
Chris