[squeak-dev] Re: [Pharo-project] Epoch returns local offset

Sean P. DeNigris sean at clipperadams.com
Fri May 18 01:36:23 UTC 2012

David T. Lewis wrote

> it would be really nice to be able to simply refer people
> to the relevant Wikipedia page, where the concepts are properly documented
> and clearly explained.

If you decide to go with the Unix epoch, I made the changes (which ended up
being minimal) in Pharo and all the relevant tests pass. The packages are in
the Pharo inbox - Kernel-SeanDeNigris.1087, KernelTests-SeanDeNigris.406,
Network-Mail-SeanDeNigris.11 & RecentSubmissions-SeanDeNigris.158

Cheers,
Sean