[squeak-dev] The Inbox: Morphic-kb.619.mcz

commits at source.squeak.org commits at source.squeak.org
Wed May 23 10:34:51 UTC 2012

A new version of Morphic was added to project The Inbox:
http://source.squeak.org/inbox/Morphic-kb.619.mcz

Name: Morphic-kb.619
Author: kb
Time: 22 May 2012, 5:15:19.138 pm
UUID: 06e8cbb4-7a0e-480a-a55b-4b3353889e15
Ancestors: Morphic-bf.618

- a fix to avoid DockingBarMorph holding onto windows

=============== Diff against Morphic-bf.618 ===============

Item was added:
+ ----- Method: DockingBarUpdatingMenuMorph>>delete (in category 'as yet unclassified') -----
+ delete
+
+ 	owner ifNotNil: [
+ 		" When deleted remove my menu items, so I can avoid holding unwanted references to other objects. They will be updated anyway when I become visible again. "
+ 		" The owner notNil condition is necessary because MenuItemMorph >> select: sends delete before I become visible, but after the menu items are updated. "
+ 		self removeAllMorphs ].
+ 	super delete!