[squeak-dev] Re: Trying to build SerialPlugin for IrDA under MPW (MacOS 8.6)

Ken G. Brown kbrown at mac.com
Wed May 23 13:43:20 UTC 2012

Here is John McIntosh's file sharing site that has EnhancedSerialPorts-JMM.11.cs.gz :

<http://homepage.mac.com/WebObjects/FileSharing.woa/wo/M7C6Z55gcbb0IAJt.1/2.2.1.2.26.29.2.1.1.1.3?user=johnmci&fpath=&templatefn=FileSharing.html>

<http://homepage.mac.com/WebObjects/FileSharing.woa/wo/M7C6Z55gcbb0IAJt.1/0.2.1.2.26.31.97.3.35.0.1.1.1?user=johnmci&fpath=experimental&templatefn=FileSharing.html>

Ken