[squeak-dev] Re: classboxes in squeak

rettich c.ramson at yahoo.de
Thu Nov 8 13:56:52 UTC 2012

Chris Cunningham wrote
> The code appears to date
> back to 2005/2004, but should be available to load and try out.
>
> On Wed, Nov 7, 2012 at 6:17 AM, rettich <

> c.ramson@

> > wrote:
>
>> For a project on university I've read the paper "Classboxes: Controlling
>> Visibility of Class
>> Extensions" by Alexandre Bergel, Stéphane Ducasse, Oscar Nierstrasz and
>> Roel
>> Wuyts (http://scg.unibe.ch/research/classboxes). Now I would like to test
>> some examples with classboxes in Squeak. Therefore I was looking for the
>> implementation, but I could not find a download link (only some dead
>> links
>> like http://www.iam.unibe.ch/~scg/Research/Classboxes/classbox.zip). Is
>> there a possibilty to get the code or a squeak image with included code
>> for
>> classboxes?
>>

>> --

Thanks for the reply. Unfortunatly the paper was published in 2007.
Therefore a code-version from 2005 seems to be something else. Nevertheless
I tryed to load this version with an old version of squeak, but the given
link for the Download in the SqueakMap Package Loader
(http://kilana.unibe.ch:8888/Classbox/Classbox-ab.184.mcz) is dead.