[squeak-dev] [OT] Extremely cheap ARM handhelds was Raspberry Pi

David Corking lists at dcorking.com
Thu Nov 8 18:41:09 UTC 2012

tim Rowledge <tim at rowledge.org> wrote:
> As an aside, there are literally dozens, possibly hundreds of extremely cheap ARM based tablets and laptops now
> available. How does a $70 10" screen ARM CortexA9 laptop grab you? Or a $46 7" tablet? Or perhaps a
> MacBookAir clone 13" screen A9 laptop?

Where do fans of these devices post reviews/comparisons/supplier suggestions?

(I read about these a couple of years ago, thinking of installing an
OLPC clone. At the time the reviews suggested those available in the
UK, pre-installed with Windows CE or equivalent, were desperately
underpowered. We ended up with a more expensive but more capable Intel
Atom netbook.)

David