[squeak-dev] From Etoys Reference Manual to refactoring Squeak

mokurai at earthtreasury.org mokurai at earthtreasury.org
Sat Nov 10 21:21:16 UTC 2012

In the process of writing chunks of the Etoys Reference Manual

http://booki.flossmanuals.net/etoys-reference-manual/_edit/

I have found a large number of infelicities, ranging from typos in Class
comments to architectural issues. I have been directed here to talk about
what is needed, and ask who might be working on bringing the latest Etoys
into the standard Squeak distribution. I intend to go through Etoys
systematically when the Reference Manual is completed and submit
changesets. Then I intend to work on an Etoys By Example book explaining
how the projects that come with Etoys can be replicated and improved.
--
Edward Mokurai
(默雷/निशब्दगर्ज/نشبدگرج)