[squeak-dev] Board Elections

Colin Putney colin at wiresong.com
Mon Nov 19 21:07:51 UTC 2012

Hi all,

With the end of the year coming up, so is the term for this year's
Squeak Board. In the past we've often had the Election a couple of
months late, so I'd like to get the ball rolling now, so that we can
be better organized this year.

Göran has said that he'd like to step down as the election team
leader, so I'd like to put out the call for a volunteer to replace
him.

It's actually not that big of a job, so if anybody wants to get their
feet wet in helping to organize the community, this would be a good
way to start. There is one caveat: the election must be administered
by somebody who is *not* running for the a seat on the board.

Anybody interested?

Thanks,

Colin