[squeak-dev] Re: [Pharo-project] now that squeaksource is back...

Dale Henrichs dhenrich at vmware.com
Tue Nov 20 16:31:54 UTC 2012

Frank,

With the Metacello Scripting API, I have introduced just the capability you are looking for. You can specify that a particular project be associated with a particular repository location for your image and whenever that project is referenced your "local override" will be used ...

I haven't released this feature yet, because I'm looking for more feedback on the API. I was hoping that I would get experience reports from Pharo2.0 users, but the Metacello Scripting API doesn't work on Pharo2.0 (lack of OSProcess support) so I have backed off on the pedal for trying to push both the Scripting API and git support into production ...

If you want to take the Preview release for a spin (and aren't using Pharo2.0) let me know.

Dale