[squeak-dev] Squeak Board minutes - 11/19/12

Open Slate openslateproj at gmail.com
Wed Nov 21 20:43:12 UTC 2012

If the case is, as the web site states, "There aren't any applications
bundled with this release," then there ought to be a mention of how to add
applications. Even if this statement is omitted I think it would be useful
to newcomers to show them our version of the app store. The current site
lists some things under "features" because in the past these were bundled.
Granted, some good old stuff is rather broken, but if a newbie did want to
try out one of these apps we need to make it simple to learn how and easy
to do.

--
Gary Dunn
Open Slate Project