[squeak-dev] Re: CI ftw

Frank Shearar frank.shearar at gmail.com
Fri Nov 23 10:41:12 UTC 2012

On 21 November 2012 21:20, H. Hirzel <hannes.hirzel at gmail.com> wrote:
> As a reminder (for myself or somebody else..) by reactivating this thread:
>
> PetitParser needs to be retested if it loads fine in Squeak 4.4...

Agreed. One possible solution is to dump PetitParser into a filetree
repository on github and use Dale Henrich's builderCI. You (not Hannes
necessarily, but whoever does this) could use
https://github.com/frankshearar/Control as a guide on how to set
things up. That also has the side benefit of letting Travis-CI do the
work, at the cost of needing to keep the filetree repository in sync
with the canonical PetitParser repository. Given the rate of change in
that repo, that shouldn't be too hard; PP is now quite well beaten
upon.

frank