[squeak-dev] squeak.org latest

Casey Ransberger casey.obrien.r at gmail.com
Fri Nov 30 22:30:49 UTC 2012

And the whole look of the thing. Rude as it might be, the web site does't
have the cheery mood that the system has. I really think, and I realize
that I'm totally stepping on art that people have made, but the web site
ought to tell us something about what we're installing, which in other
words means it ought to be really *colorful,* and also FREAKING AWESOME.
Like !!sonic screwdriver!! awesome.

Sorry everyone, they let me use a computer again tonight :/

But I did want to ask one thing: has anyone thought about using the colors
from the system on the web site?

(Bunkering down against missile strikes from nice people who like the new
standard bland!)