[squeak-dev] Embedding into a child of a transform morph.

Christopher Oliver current.input.port at gmail.com
Tue Oct 2 17:51:11 UTC 2012

When one embeds a morph via direct manipulation into a descendent of a tranform morph, the embedded morph
moves according to the transformation rather than stays in place.  While I understand what's going on, this seems
very counterintuitive.  The morph can get moved outside of the Transform's clipping rectangle appearing to vanish.
Should embedding invert the coordinates of the morph to embed first?  I'm not saying this is easy, but the current
behavior doesn't seem like "the right thing"(tm).  I'm using a 4.3 image for the record.

--
Christopher Oliver <current.input.port at gmail.com>