[squeak-dev] Squeak Community Project: MutationEngine

Anton Gulenko anton.gulenko at student.hpi.uni-potsdam.de
Thu Oct 4 16:03:22 UTC 2012

Dear Frank,

The MethodEngine project is not an implementation of method wrappers.
The focus is on automatic (but also controlled) generation of program mutations.
In fact, the MethodEngine can USE an implementation of method wrappers
to inject a mutation into the program. It could also use other
mechanisms like directly compiling the modified code or using AOP.

Best regards,
Anton