[squeak-dev] Squeak Community Meeting now

Chris Cunnington smalltalktelevision at gmail.com
Sat Oct 13 21:02:28 UTC 2012

On 12-10-13 4:05 PM, radoslav hodnicak wrote:
> That was fun!
>
> I didn't catch the beginning, so what is the core of Tim's idea to
> have a single process VM? I'm trying to imagine what advantages that
> would bring, but I'm coming up blank.
>
> rado

I'm not sure I caught it myself. Something about a single process vm,
but I thought the vm was already single process. Then I sort of got the
idea all the processes in the ProcessBrowser would be gone and there
would be one process. This had to do with... I didn't get it, quite.

Tim, what were we missing?

Chris