[squeak-dev] Article On Modern Smalltalk

Alejandro F. Reimondo aleReimondo at smalltalking.net
Sun Oct 14 15:22:34 UTC 2012

+1
Please consider adding to the links section
  http://u8.smalltalking.net and  http://www.smalltalking.net
 to promote reflection on what is the meaning of "modern"
 for a person that understood what is Smalltalk (for himself),
 and for people talking about social dev. using smalltalk.
thanks in advance,
Ale.