[squeak-dev] Re: Article On Modern Smalltalk

blake dsblakewatson at gmail.com
Sun Oct 14 18:50:38 UTC 2012

Thanks for the feedback so far. Gemstone/S will certainly be in there:
Thank you, Dale, I might have overlooked that.

Alexandre: Yes, that is something I'm very interested in. Any kind of
live, linkable projects that demonstrate ST in real-world use.

I'm glad to hear Squeak.org is being updated. That was one of my first
stops and the link rot there is impressive.

All that said, while I want to touch on a lot of things, I'm not
creating a link dump. I want to focus more heavily on a few things. I
want to show people things that make them think "Man, I'm gonna go
check that out!"

There's probably an encyclopedia worth of stuff out there; I want to
hit the highest of the high notes.