[squeak-dev] design issue of someone trying to think like a smalltaker

Bob Arning arning315 at comcast.net
Tue Oct 16 18:39:43 UTC 2012

You certainly will, one way or the other, sooner or later. ;-) Either an
account will live in the image, which means some other object keeps a
reference to the account so it does not get garbage collected, or it
lives in a database somewhere and you read it in when needed. For
starting to explore, the list of accounts in the image will be the
easiest thing to do. If you mess things up real bad, then something like
     MasterAccountList := OrderedCollection new.
gives you a new beginning.

Cheers,
Bob