[squeak-dev] Re: design issue of someone trying to think like a

Joseph J Alotta joseph.alotta at gmail.com
Wed Oct 17 17:25:50 UTC 2012

Thanks for all your help.  I really appreciate being able to knock things about before I code.  And thanks for the code snippets I always find something useful in them.

David spoke about a RDB and a Table object.  I have always thought a Table object would very handy to have in smalltalk.  But I never see it.  There is a Matrix.  Maybe that can be used.

Or am I missing out on the power of defining my own arbitrary objects and just keeping them in a collection?

Sincerely,

Joe.