[squeak-dev] Re: Spoon 3 beta 2 released

Craig Latta craig at netjam.org
Sun Oct 21 21:13:17 UTC 2012

Hi Karl--

> Starting spoon.exe I just get a dialog box in Windows saying the
> configuration of the program is wrong and suggest I reinstall the
> program.

     Hm. In Spoon 3 alpha 3 that was because the Windows Spoon VM I made
had dynamically-linked bits which have been removed from recent released
of Windows (libcrt.dll). For 3a5 I linked a new version of the VM that
had everything in it statically, and I reused this in subsequent
releases. I'll have to take another look, thanks.

     Can you give an English translation on your decompressor errors?

     thanks again,

-C

--
Craig Latta