[squeak-dev] 6 tests to go...

Frank Shearar frank.shearar at gmail.com
Mon Oct 22 19:21:49 UTC 2012

We're down to 6 failing unit tests on the Linux platform, one of which
is an expected failure and another of which is a known network issue
for the Linux platform.

Would my kind Windows and OSX build volunteers please run builds
against the latest trunk image?
(http://173.246.101.237:8080/job/SqueakTrunk/lastCompletedBuild/artifact/)

Note the new URL: that's thanks to Chris Cunnington, who has kindly
moved Jenkins to its new home. That will no doubt shortly become the
new squeakci.org.

Windows users note please that you'll need to grant permission for the
build executables etc to act as servers and to make connections: you
can do this through the Windows Firewall configuration screens. (I'd
give more detailed instructions, but my Windows machines are far away
right now.)

(Dale, this shouldn't affect you much, in the sense that you won't
need any changes to builderCI or whatever once the DNS changes have
been made. So if they _do_ affect you, they shouldn't affect you for
very long.)

It's about time I started with the more admin-y side of the release,
making a Changelog and such. I'll make a start on this soon,
docs/progress to be on http://wiki.squeak.org/squeak/6188

frank