[squeak-dev] How to remove doIts from cganges

Herbert König herbertkoenig at gmx.net
Fri Oct 26 11:51:40 UTC 2012

Am 26.10.2012 13:37, schrieb Levente Uzonyi:
> On Fri, 26 Oct 2012, Herbert König wrote:
>
>> Hi,
>>
>> I know how to remove a version of a method from the changes file but
>> how do I remove a doIt from the changes file?
>
> How do you remove a version of a method from it?

I mistook the right click menu in the versions browser "remove from
changes" for doing that.
Actually VersionBrowser>>removeMethodFromChanges (which is what this
menu calls) removes the method from the current change set.

> P.S.: I think it's impossible to remove anything from the changes
> file, unless you create a new changes file.

So I will have to write a method which changes a password by using
fillInTheBlank to change some objects password.
And ditch that image and changes and rebuild it.

I hoped there was a cheaper way.

Thanks for pointing this out!

Herbert