[squeak-dev] [OT] RTalk

Franz Josef Konrad franzl at fjkonrad.de
Tue Oct 30 12:18:38 UTC 2012

At 20'30'' of the podcast Mark Roos says, that the Java code is
available but the whole stuff not. But he will make it public in the
next few months.

The first page of
<http://wiki.jvmlangsummit.com/images/e/e1/Roos-RtalkWks12.pdf> shows
"code link on JVM Summit wiki" but I also didn't found it there.

I've put Mark in CC, perhaps he can clarify.