[squeak-dev] Re: [TestRunner] Windows 7 tests -- weird behaviour

Herbert König herbertkoenig at gmx.net
Tue Sep 4 20:22:28 UTC 2012

Am 04.09.2012 19:42, schrieb H. Hirzel:
> 22 expected failures, 37 failures, 294 errors.
>
> May I ask somebody else with Windows 7 to run the tests?

Hi,
fwiw:
Laptop with Win 7 home premium 64 bit.
downloaded a fresh allInOne
changed update URL to trunk
updated code from server to 12203
ran all 3218 tests
*long pause after 23 tests*, no typo, 23 not 33 CPU running full on one
core.
Obviously Levente is right, after a long pause Windows firewall asks for
permisssions, which I grant.
*20 expected failures, 11 failures, 23 errors, 2 unexpected passes*
quit without save
cleaned update cache
update again and run the tests
*this time the long pause is after 16 tests* I assume this is because
the display update happens asynchronously
no request from the firewall this time
*20 expected failures, 11 failures, 23 errors, 2 unexpected passes* no
change here
In the end I'm greeted with some debuggers pic at:
http://minus.com/mRrg91itF/
This time I saved the image so I can dig information out of it if needed.

Cheers,

Herbert