[squeak-dev] Failing tests in trunk, gearing up for 4.4 release

Herbert König herbertkoenig at gmx.net
Wed Sep 5 04:29:22 UTC 2012

Hi Gary,

Am 04.09.2012 23:59, schrieb Gary Dunn:
> Happy to test on FreeBSD. Just set up a box with 9.1 RC1 and
> Enlightenment WM without Gnome. Just got Squeak working a few minutes
> ago, in fact. Where do I get a test image? And how do I execute the
> test suit? I know I did this a few years back ... old age, you know,
> can't recall any details.

First step:
download the Squeak all in one from Squeak site. From the top menu bar
choose "Apps" "Preference browser". In the search field write "update"
and change the last part of the "Update Url" from "Squeak..." to trunk.

World Menu, "Help", "Update code from Server", have a cup of tea.
Remember to punch the necessary holes into the firewall so squeak can
act as a server, can't help with this.

After Squeak finished the update goto "Tools" in the top Menu bar,
select "Test runner", right click (middle click) in both lists, choose
"select all" then press "run selected".

Cheers,

Herbert