[squeak-dev] Re: [TestRunner] Windows 7 tests -- weird behaviour

H. Hirzel hannes.hirzel at gmail.com
Thu Sep 6 11:02:18 UTC 2012

Thank you, Levente for pointing this out. This is now kind of obvious
for me after having put on a tester's hat again.

Yes it has to do with allowing croquet.exe in the Windows 7 firewall.
I can bring up the firewall (just type 'firewall' in the search box)
and then add a rule to croquet.exe and give the permissions. More on
this later.

--Hannes